Occupational Health & Safety Management
Mansfield Constructions Pty Ltd has implemented an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, which has enabled us to formulate a policy and objectives after taking into account legislative requirements and information about OHS risk.
Our policy applies to those OHS hazards and related risks over which we as an organization may exert control and over which we can be expected to have an influence.
The Code requires us to:
– Implement, maintain and improve an Integrated Management System;
– Assure ourselves of our conformance with our OH&S policy;
– Demonstrate such conformance;
– Maintain certification / registration of our Management System.
– Audit our systems on an ongoing basis.
– All the requirements in this code are intended to be incorporated into our IMS.